Anime Punch 2011 Music Video and Double Rainbow!?!

So all the main stuff happened last weekend. In my last blog I mentioned that I hoped to have some of my cosplayers over. Well my parents said I could so on friday roxel, anekora, and shakira came over. So after we played some portal 2 we decide to go outside for some reason, I don't really remember why. Any way we saw this...

After that amazing occurrence we stayed up in  till about three in the morning editing this wonderful video. 


You could say our meeting was so much more productive then any we have had at dragonfancosplay.



Today anime club had an cosplay contest, so of course I participated. I cosplayed Alois to scare the ever loving crap out of m friend Luna(she dislikes alois). But as allways she liked my cosplay as did everone else. I did not take any pictures but let me tell you it was a sight to see alois trancy at my high school.

Now on to our picture of the week which comes from DA.
This was made by PB1593.
I absolutely love N's face~!

Peace and Love`
Rinweb
Please vist my deviant artRInweb's DA To Contact me email me at rinwebcosplay@gmail.com.